Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Love Story Gone Horribly Wrong

On P.T: All it took to fall in love was the entertainment of the idea of a relationship with her. She had an extremely terrifying exterior; one that would make most people shiver with horror. I asked her out, and she gladly -and wickedly- accepted. On the first night, she posed a most puzzling mystery. "The gap in the door is a separate reality," she warned me. She knew the horrors that awaited me if I continued the relationship with her. None the less, I hesitantly stepped through the door, ignoring her warning for the sake of my burning desire to be in a relationship with her. As the days went by, she grew darker. At first, I noted suspicious behavior, but it was manageable. It was nothing out of the ordinary creepiness of a relationship. But on the fifth day, a more... terrifying face of her came to life. One that was of psychotic nature, maimed and ghoulish. My heart sank to the bottom of the darkest pits of fear. My face was glistening with sweat; my heart beating faster than difference of time between two raindrops kissing the earth. I no longer wanted to stay with her. I wanted to get the hell out of the house. She seems to have turned to this monster that hunts for me. I now recalled her words. "The gap in the door is a separate reality". She warned me, and I was foolish enough to ignore it. I pieced together the picture that resembled her before she turned into this... demon, for I will always remember her sweetness. Days after I escaped the house, I found myself crying. I wanted to see her so bad, but she seems to have vanished, gone. I don't know what happened,  but I can only assume that whatever took over her is responsible for her disappearance. Nowadays, I look up to the skies and wish for her return, to be able to see the girl I loved with every fiber of my being, to have her released from the chains of whatever demon possessed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment